Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fashion Show!

I found a good coupon on Woman Within a week ago and purchased a few shirts and a swimsuit.   They do run a bit bigger than I expected but I like things loose anyway.   I promised I would post pictures of me in the clothes so here you go.   I thought this might be a neat mini break from the life story thing.   I am not done with it, though.   :)   As a side note, I got these shirts to go with the skorts but I didn't realize they were tunic length and not appropriate for them!   I will have to get some jeans or slacks to go with the shirts.   I promise I won't buy $100 jeans though.             LOL






6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, and I am so freaking proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are beautiful too girl, can't wait till you can start your own weight countdown!

      Delete
  2. You look so good! :D And really pretty clothes. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that swimsuit on you. I think it was made just for you. Work it, girl!!

    Good job on your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Your hard work paid off. You should be so proud of yourself. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job! You look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete